Monday July 6th will be a day of rejoicing for our parish when we will once again celebrate Mass as a community present to each other in the church. Over the last few months we have been blessed to have been gathered in a different but very beautiful way as a ‘webcam community’ and the many messages received from participants at home and abroad have been a source of great encouragement in these difficult days. The use of the webcam will of course, continue as always and all who join us are included in our prayers.
We must emphasise that for the foreseeable future attendance at Mass will be a different experience, or as many refer to it, a New Normal! The emphasis will be on keeping everyone safe and well. For that reason the following arrangements will apply.
- The Sunday obligation is suspended and parishioners who can attend on weekdays are encouraged to leave Sundays free for those unable to attend during the week.
- As only a maximum of 50 people may attend any one Mass it will be necessary to book a place in advance. We suggest booking one Mass in every two weeks.
- Booking can be made through Eventbrite using the link https://marleygrangeparish.eventbrite.ie or by calling the parish office 01 4944295 9am to 12.30pm Monday to Friday
- Seating arrangements have been made to conform to social distancing.
- Stewards will be present at the door and in the church to assist you.
- Foot-pedal operated sanitizers are in place at the door.
- Please consider wearing a mask to protect yourself and others.
- If you are unwell or vulnerable please remain at home and view via the webcam
Our finance committee is very grateful for the many donations received via the Donate button on the Parish Website or directly to the Parish House.
A special thanks to our Parish Pastoral Council and Volunteer Stewards
and Hygiene Group